First, let’s understand the different players and terminologies involved
• It is a software that enables businesses to accept card payments on their website or app.
• Need to have individual accounts and integration with each provider.
• Examples: Banks like HDFC, ICICI
• A company that helps businesses accept payments through multiple payment methods on their website or
• It bundles multiple PGs and payment methods into one integration.
• Eg Razorpay, PayU, Cashfree, Paytm, CCAvenue
• It is a technology layer on top of payment aggregators (PAs) with new-age payment methods along with
the traditional ones.
• It bundles the best of multiple PAs in one integration with a focus on superior customer experience
• Examples: Nimbbl, Bolt
New age businesses care about personalised customer experience, fast go-live and easy payments operations management. With Nimbbl, get all of these and more under a single API.
Your payment gateway choice can be based on the
With Nimbbl checkout, you get pre-built integrations with multiple payment gateways along with:
It’s a simple process of